Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Dropped off the planet.

I haven't posted in forever! That's mostly because I haven't done any exercise or stuck to my food plan. But I have had a pretty good excuse!


That's right! Baby number 4 is on it's way! I've been super sick and hurting a ton. I kinda dropped off the planet with my fitness plan. I've been awful with giving into my cravings of buffalo wings and chinese. BUT this baby also loves it's veggies! I am almost always craving celery or carrots. But that's not an excuse to get into my old habits. 
I am going to talk with my husband about making a food plan and tell him to not let me pull my puppy dog eyes when I want my bad cravings. We will, however, set date nights where I can give in a little. What's fun about pregnancy if you can't give in every once in a while?!
I'm going to start walking, even though I hate walking and would rather run, but I've learned with my pregnancies, I am not the type of woman who can run a 5K the day before I'm due. My body doesn't work that way... I can walk and if I start to feel lightheaded or sick, I'll sit for five minutes and try again. If the second attempt is a REAL no go, then I will do some extra stretches while sitting on the floor and call it a night.

My goal is to at least post every two weeks, so I will be accountable and hopefully get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment